This weeks creative strand task was kind of the same as last week as it revolved around finishing our Polynesian woodcut designs. I really enjoyed this week as I got to start printing my designs on paper. Starting with yellow and building our way to the last colour black. But sadly I didn't get to finished my printing as there as been a lot going on and not enough time. This week I learnt that printing has to be done really accurate and that you have to be very patient to let the paint dry. Overall it has been a great week and I cannot wait till the next time when I get to finish of my work.
The 4 Kites of Matariki
1 week ago